Memorial Day Weekend



So what are you doing for Memorial Day Weekend? Us, nothing. Okay, maybe we'll think of something but we have nothing planned. We could have gone camping with my dad and my sister's family but we decided not to. We could have gone camping on our own, but we didn't. Instead, we've just been hanging out. I don't mind. I honestly don't have too much motivation to do anything right now. Maybe a picnic in the mountains would be nice. I think Alex is going a little crazy because he doesn't like hanging out. The highlight of his day today was taking a nap and being rewarded with a trip to Costco and Walmart. I had some grocery shopping to do and he wanted to go some where. Trevor took him to put gas in the car and to the park so he shouldn't feel too bad. Kayla has just been happy to roam free on the stairs. I've kind of just decided to not worry about her going up and down the stairs today and she hasn't fallen. I'm still a little worried but she's done well. Alex is taking his second bath today (mostly because he's bored but he told me he was dirty) and Kayla is just waiting for prayers and to go na night.

1 comments:

Kayla looks like a baby Kareena! I'm so glad that I got to see you guys on Sat. and on Mon. what a treat!! I love you guys

May 29, 2007 at 12:07 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home