tid bits


CABINETS

Here are the cabinets! You can see stuff on my washer and dryer still because I'm not done. The problem that I have is the light needs to be replaced because I can't open up two of the doors - it's too big. I went looking for a light but couldn't decide on one. So, here are the cabinets not quite done but cute!

GROWTH SPURT?
I'm wondering if Alex is hitting a growth spurt. He isn't eating very much and those three-hour naps he used to take have gone out the door. But, he seems to be getting more tired around two o'clock or so and will lay down on a couch somewhere (so he's not actually taking a nap) and fall asleep. I love it!

FANG GIRL!

Yes, Kayla has sprouted fangs! We think it comes from her mother's side because we have a picture of me with the same teeth. We hope she gets the other ones in soon. I'm still pureeing her food for her and she'll be 14 months this month!



3 comments:

The cabinets look awesome! And Alex looks like a mini Trevor on the couch, and Kayla looks like she's going to bite me! Cuties.

May 4, 2007 at 4:36 PM  

Wahoo! You got the picture of Kayla and her fangs! Now you need a copy of yours so that you can put it up here and we can see the similarities. Momma

May 6, 2007 at 5:32 PM  

Your family is getting old, Kayla seriously has fangs! I saw them! I like the cabinets, are they black?

May 8, 2007 at 10:54 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home