
Okay, yes - I read a whole lot at BYU while studying English and really haven't had the time to read anything recently. I am also in charge of the book group for Relief Society and I haven't read any of the books. Mostly, if it's not at the library, I don't read it. And if I'm not interested in the first few pages, I don't read it either. But I finished a 500 pg book in just a few days. It is a young adult fiction, so I'm used to more intellectual stimulation, but it did keep my interest. The book is called Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. There is a sequel that I've been trying to hunt down. Hopefully I can get it tonight so I can find out what happens!
Anonymous said...
How come nobody ever comments on your posts? Anyway, great book...How did you get this from the library, there is a waiting list of about 400 people...Did you know the author is a fellow BYU english major?
June 5, 2007 at 7:49 PM
Mindy said...
I can't believe you posted on my blog! Yes, I know about the author. The book was lent to me by a neighbor. I have to read the next one but I can't get a hold of my neighbor (she has the next one). Oh, and people don't post on my blog because they have nothing to say and find my boring life so interesting, they are speechless.
June 5, 2007 at 8:06 PM
Kate said...
Andrea loves this book! I need to read it.
June 6, 2007 at 2:03 PM
Wallace said...
I always write on your blog, or I write you...or I talk to you on a daily basis. So that's why I haven't written to your book or story things.
June 7, 2007 at 11:33 AM
Anonymous said...
Does Heather Sorenson ever read this blog?
June 12, 2007 at 2:15 PM
Mindy said...
Yes - Heather reads my blog. How do you know her?
June 12, 2007 at 3:46 PM
Anonymous said...
I don't, but my cousin is really good friends with her....
June 17, 2007 at 11:41 AM