NO Soliciting!

Okay, I hate solicitors. End.
Please do not try to sell me something. If I want it, I will find it myself. I have a car. And I have the internet. I can get whatever I want. Do not come to my house.
Do not ring the doorbell. I have children. And you always ring the doorbell when one of them is sleeping. I am not a pleasant person when I open the door to a solicitor. Most of the time, I just don't open the door but I get so mad at you that I want you to know that I am mad at you.
I don't want you trying to sell me something that I know I don't want, don't need, and don't have the money for. I don't care if it's raining, sweltering hot, or whatever the weather is - do not push your way into my house either.
Oh, and make sure you tell all the other peons you work with that you already rang some doors and not to ring the same doors five minutes after - not cool.
Your job sucks. Get an office job where you can sit at your computer in an air conditioned building. Quit preying on stay-at-home mom's with children sleeping. You are dangerous and only want our money. Leave us the #$%@ alone!!

4 comments:

Wow, you are pretty pissed off. So...did you get a no soliciting sign, I think that I should solicite no soliciting signs, and stay at home moms with sleeping kids would buy 5 of them!!! What do you think?

June 21, 2007 at 12:20 PM  

YEAH!!!!!!! TAKE THAT!!

I concur. Last week a very large man rang my doorbell, and unfortunately my window was open and the dog was barking like CRAZY so I had to open. He proceeded to call me Momma and spray something on my entry rug which I could neither afford nor require.

I'm not yo momma.

June 21, 2007 at 3:40 PM  

WOW... Mindy, I have never seen this side of you... Please.. tell us how you really feel...

p.s. not everybody is blessed with, nor is capable of an office job where you sit at a computer all day in an air conditioned building... try to be a little more sympathetic towards their plight.

June 21, 2007 at 4:19 PM  

Angie,
I think that is a great idea! Just think how many hot mammas you would have on your tail!

Momma

June 22, 2007 at 12:00 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home