A. Two Names you go by:
1. Mom
2. Mindy
B. Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Skirt
2. T-shirt
C. Two things you want in a friendship:
1. Consistency
2. Loyalty
D. Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Play with my kids
2. Sleep
E. Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Home improvements completed
2. The children to go to bed
F. Two pets you had/have:
1. Cat
2. Rabbit
H. Two things you did last night:
1. Father's Day dinner at Thompson's
2. Watched TV
I. Two things you ate today:
1. Spaghetti
2. Canteloupe
J. Two people you last talked to today:
1. Neighbors
2. Family
K. Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Exercising
2. Taking the kids to the park
L. Two longest car rides:
1. Driving home from Yellowstone when Trevor and I were dating
2. Home from South Dakota
M. Two favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Valentines
N. Two favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Apple Beer
Wallace said...
Things I didn't know about you, but then they all seem like you!
June 20, 2007 at 11:11 AM
Kate said...
Oh my heck I'm your most inconsistent friend! I'll work on it.
June 20, 2007 at 4:57 PM