Okay, I've been having dreams about people from my past lately. I wouldn't be suprised if it's every night. What do they mean? I'm having dreams about people and situations from elementary school, Jr. High, and High School. Sorry, you old college boys I used to date, nothing about you. Except, well, Trevor of course - I have dreams about you :)
Oh, and many of you will find this interesting. I have end-of-the-world dreams - psycho, I know. I'm not going to tell them to you because you'd freak out and move to Zimbabwe or something. The latest wasn't that big a deal but there was a tornado, which is totally new compared to the other ones I've had. Also, all my end of the world dreams happen at the house I grew up in. I am not going to fall into psychodom and preach to you of the end of the world and tell you my dreams and what they mean.
Maybe tonight I'll dream about a bomb because my sister was evacuated from her building at work - Wells Fargo in SLC, today. And the bomb scare will be at my elementary . . . who knows. My brain is on overload.
Wallace said...
Honey, you have too much on your mind! What happened to having a relaxing sleep? You work all day, and then your mind works all night. You are tired! I had a dream last night that you drove me to work, and I worked at JCPenny, and Holly, and Terra were in the vehicle...and you were driving like 80 around the mall.
July 18, 2007 at 7:25 AM
Mindy said...
nice - hopefully it was the sports car :)
July 18, 2007 at 7:31 AM