I've decided to tell you what I've been dealing with lately. The doctor's had found a growth a few years ago. We didn't think it would come back so quickly. The growth is back but in just a slightly different place. I've told close friends and family to help me deal with the different feelings I've been experiencing. I think my symptoms aren't as severe this time around but it has really affected my moods and my motivation to do a lot of things. I find myself wanting to sleep a lot more. At first I had an appetite but now, since it's progressed, I find myself eating less and getting sicker if I eat a lot. Trevor has been supportive, helping with dinners and helping Alex learn correct principles in life (time outs, not screaming, hitting little sister, etc.). My energy is really low and I find my body temperature in the extremes at times. I just went to the doctor this last week and everything is progressing like normal. The doctor will do some more tests next month to determine if it will be a boy or a girl! :)
Elise said...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
July 8, 2007 at 9:15 PM
Wallace said...
you are a sneaky lady, that make a lot of people panic with your words! I'm excited for you.
July 9, 2007 at 11:05 AM
Kate said...
Yay!! I'm so happy for you Melinda Sue! And I can't wait to know what you're having! I hope it's a baby. ;)
July 9, 2007 at 1:22 PM