Love 'em? or Hate 'em?

Do you love or hate your cell phone? Mine is my security blanket. I don't feel comfortable leaving the house without my cell phone. With two children, and one on the way - I don't think that if my car broke down on the freeway that I'd have much success without a cell phone. Sure, some nice guy would stop and ask if I needed help. He'd probably look in the back seat and realize he didn't have room for my kids and car seats. Or a nice little old lady may stop (I did have this happen back in my single-no-kids days) and offer me a ride to a pay phone. Or even, a police officer would stop but he probably would call a towing company which would cost me a couple hundred or so. Now if I did break down on the freeway or had a minor accident, I'd call the most available family member or friend. So . . . I've been through several cell phones. The latest one was by far my favorite - a Pantech, very small that would hide in my pockets and get ruined in the laundry. Yes, it did get ruined in the laundry. I didn't realize it until the cycle had completed and wracked my brain to recall if I heard any clunk clunks. Anyways, I have another cell phone now and it's huge so it's not one that I can lose in the laundry but the plan is that I can use it for work to email. My number is still the same in case you were wondering.

1 comments:

A new cell phone? Dang girl! I like my cell phone, I use it to talk to my honey, I'm glad I have one...

August 10, 2007 at 11:05 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home