The Gate!

We mixed cement to secure the gate into the ground. Here Alex is watching Papa. You can see one side of the gate is closed and the other side is open.


Alex forgot what he was supposed to do next on the project.

Papa is teaching Alex how to mix cement.


This tool Alex is holding is to smooth the cement. Alex loves all kinds of tools.


Ta DAHHH!!! I bet you can't wait to see the finished fence!!

3 comments:

This looks like it was the funnest day ever. I love the BOB THE BUILDER HAT, that you got going! I bet Alex was just histerical. Anyways, I love you, I'll see you in 2 weeks!!!

September 24, 2007 at 2:59 PM  

Yeah for fences! Alex looks like he was having so much fun! Hope your feeling well.

September 26, 2007 at 2:17 PM  

Ditto on pduncs-YAY FOR FENCES!!!
We had to repair ours (old wood fence) which including digging out old cement posts and making new ones. Dave has now decided that he's experienced building a fence and he never again wants to do something like that again. I think in our future life we won't be do-it-yourselfers anymore :)
It looks GREAT! So lucky to have the clean white vinyl!
Loralee

September 27, 2007 at 9:19 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home