Halloween 2007


Happy day-after Halloween! Halloween didn't end for us until about 10 pm and I was tired! I took the kids to Trevor's work in Bountiful. They had a little movie for the kids and a parade that I think I missed. I had to take Kayla out for some bathroom business so I'm not sure what I missed. Alex was excited to see some of the "toys" at Trevor's work and Kayla wasn't sure what was going on. It was good though, just enough excitment.





After, I wanted to go to dinner to the Mandarin in Bountiful. It's a chinese place we used to always go to but it's been years. Well, I think that's the last time I'll suggest a sit-down place with little children. They were remotely good - meaning we didn't have to leave in the middle of the meal or before we were served but we were worried they were going to destroy one of the four Buddas that were behind us, and they kept playing musical seats and climbing all over the place. We also ate really fast so it wasn't your typical, sit down and relax dinner but it was still good.
After dinner we went home and Trevor took Alex out trick-or-treating around the neighborhood while I passed out candy. I got through about one regular bag. We then took the children to the grandparents. By then it was about nine o'clock. Alex had a sleepover at Papa Thompson's so I hope all went well there.

3 comments:

Those are some real cute costumes. Did you go to dads house? Did you see that mom has a blog now? siouxzbelle.blogspot.com anyways, after 20 minutes of the trunk or treat activity we were cleaned out, and quickly left, seeing as it was 6:30, we ditched our house to avoid more trick or treaters, we went to Red Robin and had their yummy artichoke/spinach dip, and the not so good hamburger nacho dip.

November 1, 2007 at 11:06 AM  

I love the picture with Kayla and her hat covering her eyes. It is amazing.

We didn't have any trick-or-treaters at our apartment...and that's a good thing since I didn't buy any candy either. We've had four Halloweens in this place and probably had three kids come..total. And that's fine by me.

November 2, 2007 at 11:19 AM  

Look how cute they look! I want to know what names you are thinking for your little girl... And I don't have a car during the day so let's have a virtual lunch date. :)

November 2, 2007 at 1:05 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home