Easter at Dad's

We had an Easter get-together at Dad's today and started the day with some yummy sandwiches and potato salad.
Here's Holly and Kayla, anticipating THE BIG HUNT!

Kayla, Alex, Annie, and Jackson waiting for the go sign. THE BIG HUNT RULES: Get as many eggs as you can. Pick up any your opponent drops and put them in your basket, run as fast as you can, and no grouchy faces!


Hurry Alex!

I think Jackson has more than you!

That's the way, pick up the ones Jackson dropped!

Look mom - EGGS!

1st Place: Jackson, 2nd Place: Alex, 3rd & 4th: Kayla and Annalee.


Kayla checking out the loot.

Alex and his prize.

2 comments:

Thank you for posting these pictures. I thought about you guys all day yesterday, I'm glad that you all had fun, wish we could've been there!!

March 24, 2008 at 7:15 AM  

It looks like you had a great time. I'm jealous of the sunshine!

March 26, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home