Tune Tag
My apologies to the person who tagged me on this one . . . I've been putting this one off but I hope you enjoy.
The rules of this tag are simple...pick 5 songs from your Music Collection. Whether its' from your iTunes, CDs, online, whatever...the music you listen to. And then explain WHY. Why you love it. Post your picks and tag a few people of your own. Simple right?
1. Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
I think this one is a favorite because it's one of my kids favorites. I love watching Kayla dance to it and Alex always yells "that's my faveret!"
2.
Come on Over - Christina Aguilera
This is just a fun song.
3.
Any may of mine, Don't be Stupid, What a girl Wants . . . Shania Twain
I love any girl power songs and I love Shania's lyrics in her girl power songs.
4.
Cristofori's Dream - David Lanz
This is a beautiful piano song. I have the sheet music and can play it but Trevor plays it so well. I love to watch him play it and it has so much emotion and power behind it.
5.
All my Life - KC and JoJo
This is mine and Trevor's song. We don't hear it as much anymore but when I do hear it, it makes me smile.
I do have a bunch of other songs and artists that I love but I wanted to be a little creative.
I now TUNE TAG - Holly, Angie, Mom, Heather, and Amber
Wallace said...
How am I supposed to respond to this?
April 18, 2008 at 1:38 PM