Kayla and Alex are very opposite in the things they do. For example, when Alex throws up, in the middle of the night, not only the whole house knows about it but the neighborhood knows about it as well. As for Kayla, no one knows she throws up in her sleep until it's time to wake up. Yesterday during her nap she threw up and last night she threw up as well. Ugh. So, I did two loads of laundry of her bedding and clothes and gave her two baths. I also had to clean carpet and a window and window seal - don't ask. I assume she got out of bed, looked outside, saw something disgusting and threw up at the window. (I'm trying to be descriptive without being descriptive.) She doesn't act sick or anything, so I'm not sure if it's a combination of food and activity or if she has a bug.
Or, she's got nerves from potty training! Yes, that's right, she's at the point of NO RETURN (to diapers). I tried starting her potty training before Briella was born but that's too much work with a preggo belly. I've sporadically tried potty training her but was getting the cues that she just wasn't ready. She's ready now. I just have to be on top of things and remind her to go potty and have her go before and after her naps and bedtime. She stays dry at night and during naps too! It's only been a week but she's on her way! YAY!!
Amber Williams said...
What a cute post! Sorry about the throw ups. But you totally made me laugh, as usual. That's awesome about potty training too. Kaden is almost 3 and he doesn't give a hoot.
June 1, 2008 at 4:08 PM
Anonymous said...
Mindy, you need to fix your blog. I use your site to get to my friend in Ohio, and right now your blog has no listing for the Lathams, so I can't get to cam and audrey...... please help.
June 2, 2008 at 4:49 PM
Mindy said...
"Smirnoff" (not sure who you are) Cam and Audrey's site is: http://www.ohiobecks.blogspot.com I checked my links and they linked just fine. Hope it works for you now.
June 2, 2008 at 6:10 PM