Did you know?

Okay, so I thought you all knew I had a food blog. But my in-person interviews presents a strong concern. You don't know that I have a food blog! I'm trying to be diligent and posting pictures as well, it's just difficult to remember when I have three children in the way, making dinner, and trying to hurry . . . to stop . . . and take a picture.
The purpose of my food blog is mostly for me. I like my recipes all in one place. I'm still adding recipes here and there so if you are interested in trying something and it's not there or you have questions, call me. mindysfood.blogspot.com

3 comments:

I should make one of those and post all my catastrophes. We made bread in a bread machine 3 times, the first was a lump of bread, and the other 2 were big craters...

June 26, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

How did I not know you had a food blog? I think I remember you mentioning that you were interested in doing one...but honestly, I didn't know you had one. What kind of cousin am I?

June 28, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

Oh, just me again. I have a friend who also has a food blog that I'd like to share with you. Her blog is at www.somethingsmellsgoodinmelbaskitchen.blogspot.com.

Have a look...maybe you'll find something you really like.

June 28, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home