Quick and Easy Tom Ka Gai
10 years ago
I love the smell of fresh baked bread! I'm pleased to say that I've bought one loaf of bread since having Briella and made all the rest! It's so nice to realize that I don't have to go to the store for bread. I usually make a batch and freeze it. The bread stays nice and fresh when thawed as well. Then, when we run out, I make some more - no more trips to the store and no more paying high prices for good, whole wheat bread!
Kate said...
I think you should start making bread for me. How much would you charge? :)
June 11, 2008 at 10:54 PM
carrfamily4 said...
Hey Mindy,
I love it that you make your own bread. I would love your receipe. It looks like your kids are doing great.
Julie
June 15, 2008 at 10:25 PM