Memory Lane - The tag that gets everyone involved.
Play along! It's just for fun. (Hence the title.) This includes you, lurkers.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot... almost anything you remember.
(Um... the "almost" is for those who may be tempted to write something mean or naughty. Let's keep this nice and clean, mkay?)
2. Re-post these instructions on your blog and see all the fun memories people have about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory about you in my comments.
Elise said...
Hanging out at your house in HS. I used to love going over. I loved that you lived on a street with other houses (other people) unlike ME at the time. It helped that I had a hopeless crush on your next door neighbor and cousin! What good times! Hope you are doing well!!!
July 30, 2008 at 1:37 PM
Kate said...
Hmm. Let's see. My favorite early memory is making fun of GF. And hanging out with our co-worker Shauna the skater girl. And when John Denver died and Phil left that big long voicemail about it where he was just beside himself. What a funny job that was and it was awesome that we were there together.
July 30, 2008 at 10:14 PM
Wallace said...
Probably some of my best memories of you were later on in my life, you were more of a friend than the older sister and me the younger annoying sister :) Thanks for being there for me for my engagement stuff, you know the story, I couldn't have gotten this far without you and still be one piece!
July 31, 2008 at 12:00 PM
Holly said...
Filling 2 55 gallon water barrels in your basements and THEN thinking of where to put them!
August 3, 2008 at 6:22 PM
Siouxzbelle said...
your breadmaking skills at 9 years old! you made fabulous whole wheat bread!
You are a wonderful poet also. I was so amazed at the stuff that you cranked out!
When you were somewhere around 3 years old (give or take) I couldn't find you and phoned Gma and Aunt Marie and Roweena. No one had seen you. I went into your bedroom and you had taken yourself to bed for your afternoon nap. An hour before nap time. I was so relieved to not have lost you!
August 10, 2008 at 10:21 PM