So if you haven't heard of the Twilight Series, you are missing out. I just finished the last book and I Loved, Loved it! You have to read all of them and then the last one, don't go out of order. It's about vampires, werewolves, blah, blah but it's not what you think. Just read them, okay?
Holly said...
I LOVED the book also! Ahh, to be in love and have such fun and dangerous adventures! Can't wait for the movie. We should totally go and see it together. I doubt that either of our hubbies give a hoot about the story anyways!
August 14, 2008 at 9:18 AM
Joe & Lara said...
hey mindy!
i'm there with ya! i'm beyond hooked on those books! they are all awesome! and eagerly awaiting the movie!!!
lara :)
August 14, 2008 at 8:02 PM
Anonymous said...
Ya, I am also kinda addicted to the series. I haven't gotten to Breaking Dawn, but can't wait!
August 16, 2008 at 5:22 PM
Kate said...
Um, no. But I love ya anyway!!!
August 18, 2008 at 10:56 PM
Amber Williams said...
You are the one who got me reading these books in the first place! And I loved them all too. Not like fanatical, but you know what I mean. So thanks!
August 20, 2008 at 9:01 PM
Dave and Loralee said...
LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!! I'm so glad you did too.
And I loved all your pictures from the previous posts. Briella is so cute :) How are you feeling?
August 22, 2008 at 11:17 AM
YourEveryColorPhotography said...
I've been meaning to read them forever. I've got to take a break from the biz and remember to give myself some time to relax. Sorry we didn't get to see you while we were visiting. Maybe over Christmas
August 27, 2008 at 9:39 PM
Linda Winegar said...
Mindy WOW!! So glad you read them cause then we can talk about it on Thursday. :) Except that Trish hasn't read that one yet. I totally loved it and wished I could get more pages like the last 2 pages. See ya later. Linda - http://www.winegarfamily.com/linda
August 29, 2008 at 11:29 AM