Quick and Easy Tom Ka Gai
10 years ago
So I ran my first 5K in like 13 years or so and I did okay. I wish I would have done better but I can just do better at the next one. I think my time was 31:56. Holly was checking on times and places. I took 5th place out of my division :) It was fun and the weather was great. I was really impressed with how everyone did. I left my card for my camera at home so no pics.
Trevor and Papa are fixing our roof right now. The wind here is awful for roofs. The last storm, I could hear the shingles on the roof just flapping away. I'm glad it's getting done for the next storm. Hopefully it holds up for a while.
Ed & Ivete said...
Way to go Mindy... Sorry i missed it, but I am sure that was a lot of fun.
September 14, 2008 at 8:26 AM
Mindy said...
September 14, 2008 at 8:34 PM
carrfamily4 said...
Congrats on your 5K thats great. I was wondering if you could ask your husband if he know if EA is hiring. My husband is almost done with school and he will be looking for a job in the industry. Thanks.
Julie
September 15, 2008 at 11:09 PM
Siouxzbelle said...
Good grief woman! You just had major surgery!! I would think that running any K would be fabulous!!! You are so awesome... What a super woman. I am so proud of you.. Maybe someday I will run a marathon, but that might be in the next life!!
momma
September 16, 2008 at 8:22 AM
Joe & Lara said...
congrats! that's awesome! i don't know if i'd ever attempt that! hope you're not too sore!
lara :)
September 21, 2008 at 4:49 PM