Briella - Updates





I'm just loving this time with Briella. It's so wonderful to watch her play and discover everything around her. She loves dancing. She'll sit on her legs and rock back and forth or move her shoulders to the music, whatever music is on. My favorite is when Trevor is singing his made-up songs to her and she dances to those - it's the best! Briella has been a little bit shy lately in the walking department, but I'm totally okay with that. She loves climbing stairs. Her favorite food is pizza (at least the crust of the pizza). She still loves to wake up in the middle of the night at least twice for some snuggletime with mom. She has a blanket that grandma in AZ made for her that she likes to play with while she sucks her thumb. I love her little laugh and find myself tickling her just to hear the joyous noise. She has two bottom teeth. She really likes to get up into the squat position and stand up - she'll do that a lot but doesn't want to take any steps. Now if we hold her hands, she'll walk us until exhaustion. She loves to do laundry, any kind whether it's in drawers or waiting to be folded. The laundry she does usually ends up all over the floor. She has such a sweet personality and is full of life and fun.

3 comments:

isn't she just the cutest! I love this age and all the new discoveries and tricks!

November 25, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

She is lovely!!!!beautiful pics.

November 26, 2008 at 5:36 PM  

Oh my gosh! She is soooooo darn cute! I love your kids. Briella looks older in those photos.

November 27, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home