1. Do you like Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog? I LOVE both!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just put them under the tree? Wraps them. If they are too big, then they are just set by the tree with a bow on.
3. Colored or white lights on tree/house? Nothing on the house. White lights on the tree.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No - who needs mistletoe?
5. When do you put up your decorations? It depends. As of today, no decorations because we always get a REAL tree and last year our tree barely make it to Christmas.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Turkey for Thanksgiving and Ham for Christmas and all that's included. I also like my MIL's christmas breakfast casserole. I used to not like it but it's grown on me and I LOVE it now!
7. What is your favorite holiday memory from your childhood? When I got a banana seat bike with streamers flowing from the handle bars.
8. Do you open a gift on Christmas eve? No.
9. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Silver and Gold - very traditional.
10. Snow! Love it or dread it? LOVE it! And since we got a 4Runner, I love driving in it. Before, the 4Runner, I was always nervous. Now, when it snows, it's time to go driving!
11. Do you remember your favorite gift? I have lots of favorites. Furniture (Armoire, Dresser, 4-Post bed) and house from Trevor (he threw in the house one Christmas because our offer was accepted Christmas Eve), when I was little Barbie clothes, dolls my mom handmade.
12. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? My family. I love to see them experience new things. I love their little faces on Christmas day. I love being with my best friend and sharing family traditions with Trevor. I also love teaching my children about Jesus and why we celebrate Christmas.
13. What is your favorite hoilday dessert? Pie, pretty much any kind of pie.
14. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Driving around to look at lights.
15. What tops your tree? A star
16. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? I really enjoy both.
17. What is your favorite Christmas song? I really like all of them expect that annoying one you always hear on the radio . . . I'm trying to block the tune.
18. Candy canes? I like the mint ones. The fruity ones are gross.
19. Do you feel Christmas is too commercialized? I think it depends on how you look at it.
20. Favorite Christmas movie? Miracle on 34th Street.
21. Can you ice skate? Slowly but surely.
I tag Holly, Angie, Terra, Heather K, and Mom.
0 comments:
Post a Comment