Quick and Easy Tom Ka Gai
10 years ago
I just purchased the Garmin Forerunner 50 last week and it's great! Now when I run I can track my distance, speed, pace, heart rate, calories burned, and more! I also can upload the data to my computer and analyze how well I'm doing, or not doing. I was looking for one of these but Garmin is a GPS company and I didn't want GPS since I do most all my running indoors. This is their only device that isn't GPS. So far I love it and it's great. Now I've got to work on getting my 3 miles under 27 minutes!
Holly said...
I need to get a heart rate monitor. Mine pooped out on me. Where did you get yours and how much did you pay?
January 22, 2009 at 10:37 PM
Mindy said...
This one came from costco.com $80.
January 23, 2009 at 12:46 PM