Quick and Easy Tom Ka Gai
10 years ago
I LOVE it when kids start dancing, especially the babies! Briella is so fun to watch. I love when their little bottoms just bounce to the music. Briella also bounces her shoulder to the music which is to die for! Alex you can see does not dance. Do not ask him to dance. He is "running" in this little clip. Kayla though loves to dance and has been a great little dancer since she could do the heavy bottom bounce!
Snarr mama said...
That is so adorable, She's got the moves!
January 22, 2009 at 10:22 PM
Siouxzbelle said...
I love the shoulder thingy going on. I could watch it all day! She and the others are so adorable, but that shoulder.... WOWIE! Look at her walking and dancing and trying to talk.. What a cutie!
Love momma
January 22, 2009 at 10:30 PM
Wallace said...
I love this so much, I have to watch it twice in a row...here I go, second show!!
January 23, 2009 at 8:57 AM