Playing in the Snow

Today I played in the snow with my children. I let them throw snowballs at me and laugh. Of course, I had the bigger laugh because I was the better shot and the better snowball maker. Today I helped Kayla overcome her fear of walking on frozen water. I showed both of them how to make a really BIG snowball. Today I laid down in the snow and showed them how to make snow angels. And today I explained to Alex that he would need to learn to shovel snow.



2 comments:

WOW! Look at all of that snow!! Looks like Christmas has never left you guys!

So fun to see the pictures. Love momma

January 6, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

Oh, so much fun. Do you remember playing for hours in the snow in front of our houses and behind our houses in the fields? What about sliding into the ditch in front of my house? Do you remember the fun we had doing that? OH, fun memories and just think, you created those kinds of memories for your kids!!

January 8, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home