Alex's birthday is tomorrow and I finished his birthday cake tonight. He wanted an army cake and so this is what I came up with. I used a fondant recipe for the icing, oreos for the tires, and cut licorice for the tread. I'm really excited to see his reaction tomorrow.
Holly said...
WOW!! That is awesome! You are one amazing mom to do that. I'm sure Alex will love it.
February 17, 2009 at 9:53 AM
Wallace said...
Wow, and to think that just a month ago you were freaking out about Briella's polka dot cake that came nothing near to the creativity you came up with this one!!!
February 17, 2009 at 11:14 AM
Siouxzbelle said...
Holy Hannah!!! That is amazing!! He will be thrilled!! It is so fun to see your creativity at work.. I hope you video his reaction and put it on the blog. I would love to see it..
Love,
Momma
February 17, 2009 at 12:25 PM
Dave and Loralee said...
IMPRESSIVE!
February 18, 2009 at 5:11 PM
Heather said...
Great cake!! AND so creative...just think, Alex gets the creative and artistic gene from both sides of the family!!
February 24, 2009 at 10:55 AM