Draper Temple Open House

We took the kids to the Draper Temple Open House a while back and had a good time. Alex and Kayla were really excited to go. Kayla was concerned that she didn't have a white dress to wear in the temple and I explained to her that it was a special time that Heavenly Father said that he wanted her to go and that she didn't need to wear a white dress at this time. I encouraged the children to look at the different things in the temple. I told them to look at the lights and the windows and look for different shapes like circles. They had a really nice time and after Alex told me very sincerely that he loves the temple!
Since everyone behaved so well, we all went to the Olive Garden in Sandy for dinner. It was a very special day and I am so happy to have shared it with the children. I am so greatful for so many temples surrounding us and what a wonderful opportunity to take my little ones there.

1 comments:

Hello there Miss Mindy, I am so glad you left a comment on my blog so that I could find you! Your family is darling. I'll be checking back!
amie

March 9, 2009 at 6:51 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home