Quick and Easy Tom Ka Gai
10 years ago
After Kayla's bath, I decided I'd attempt a bunch of braids in her hair. She was excited but didn't know what to expect. The time with her included no toys and no movies. I was quite impressed with her patience and endurance through this process. We enjoyed talking with each other and planned on painting her toes and fingernails on Thursday as well.
The past couple of days the kids have been learning about tarantulas. So I had Alex call his aunt Angie to ask her about her pet tarantula when she was growing up. He told Angie that I was making Kayla's hair "beautiful" but the braids looked like spider legs!
Holly said...
cute. I want to see the picture after you take them out. :)
April 28, 2009 at 10:28 PM
Wallace said...
Kayla-I like your hair. Alex-It was good to talk to you yesterday!
April 29, 2009 at 6:52 AM