Here are some of the words we recognize Briella saying:
Sisoo = Sister
Fahwoo = Flower
Dankoo - Thank you
Dankoo Mama
Dankoo Dada
Doy = Drink, Juice, Water, Milk
Moi = More
Pitza = Pizza
Na na = night - or go to bed
Bankie Bankie Bankie = Blankie
Bye Papa
Bye Dada
Soo = shoe
Sockie
Moi Moi = movie
Nose
Eye
I'll tell the kids to tell Trevor to come and eat. The last time he came down and told me that Briella told him to come and eat by motioning with her lips like she was chewing something. . .so cute!
She knows the following animal sounds: Kitty, Doggie, Cow (well she can say "moo" but she prefers to say "cow" instead), and duck.
She's also very thorough with tasks. I'll give her a job to do like picking up the toys and she'll pick all of them up and she does it very quickly and with lots of dedication. That's saying a lot since she has her brother and sister as examples and they always need mom to double check their jobs.
Briella hasn't been eating very well lately. I think it's because of her molars coming in. She likes to drink a lot and doesn't prefer eating. It's frustrating because she was so good at eating and would eat more than Alex/Kayla. Now, I end up throwing her food away after giving it to her for leftovers and her never eating it. She'll wake up in the middle of the night just crying and I feel so bad for her.
She loves playing at the park and doesn't have any reservations. A few weeks ago we were at the park and I would help her at the slide. One time she was so quick that she got on her belly and went head first down the slide - I wouldn't even do that. She loves climbing on anything at the park and sometimes I end up following her up the tall slides and going down with her. I just can't let her do some of these things on her own - she's still just a baby!
Briella loves playing with Alex and Kayla. I can tell she wants to do what they do. Alex likes crawling on the floor with her and chasing her.
Briella lately has been climbing on top of the dinner table. I and Trevor have both caught her kneeling on top of the table a few times. The other day when I went to the church to practice the organ, I needed to talk to Alex and Kayla in the gym and a few seconds later I heard a note played on the organ. Little Miss Brie was sitting at the organ and played a couple other notes by the time I got to her.
Siouxzbelle said...
Wow! She is so smart. What a little adorable handful!! Isn't it amazing how she wants to do everything the others want to do and do it now!!! If we could only keep the little ones so excited to help mommy all the time... It seems the older they get the less they want to help!
Love you,
Love momma
May 19, 2009 at 11:31 PM