Daily Activity

I now have another calling. Well, I've had it for about a month now and haven't blogged about it. I did a preview I guess but I'm now the Ward Organist. This means that I need to practice everyday. If I miss a day, then I can guarantee myself a rocky Sacrament Meeting on Sunday. Except, I think I'm just going to cheat. I was really focused on learning the pedals. I know where they are now and can get both my feet to play them. But some songs, it just gets really tricky. So, sometimes I'll play them and sometimes I won't. No one will know probably except for me.

Since I have to practice everyday, that means I get to take three children with me. They get to choose a toy to bring and play in the gym. I have the partition opened so I can keep track of them and they can keep track of me. Alex likes to bring his big dump truck or his fire engine and drive it all over. Kayla likes to bring her doll stroller. Briella just plays with whatever is there.


The other day after I was practicing, I found some artwork that Alex and Kayla had worked on. If you look closely you can see the word "Alex" and "BYU." He also has a couple of stick people drawn on the chalkboard.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home