My cousin spent some time teaching me how to knit scarves. I had a fun time and have made a few of them. This is a black one with flecks of color.

I made a black one for Kayla because I had some leftover and then Alex wanted an Army green one. So he went to the store with me and picked out the yarn for his scarf. He wore it today to school and he really likes it.

This is a tan scarf with fringe on the bottom. It's a thick yarn and I just love it!
Siouxzbelle said...
Hey, your beautiful wavy hair matches the wavy scarves! They are so cute, I actually started making some... I know..scary, mom knitting!! Oh well, I thought they would be great Christmas presents for Davids sisters.. We'll see if I can make enough, my yarn is thinner...
Love momma
November 27, 2009 at 11:35 AM
Holly said...
Those scarfs are so adorable. Danielle absolutely loves the one you gave her, she's gotten many compliments on it. You'll have to show me how to make them.
December 7, 2009 at 9:38 PM
Heather said...
You've got to show Mya how to knit a scarve! She is very into scarves these days and they're too expensive to buy unless I can find a good deal. Mya knitted a hat this year so maybe she could do it with some coaching.
December 12, 2009 at 9:52 PM