Briella LOVES Elmo!

I won two tickets to the Elmo show in Salt Lake. I thought I was going to win four so I could take all my kids but two was fine. I actually put my name in a drawing at Pizza Hut and a guy calls me. Of course he's selling something but it was about fire safety so I agreed to let him come over. He just told us about fire safety and then that was it and handed us the tickets. Then we were curious what he was selling. We actually bought the fire alarm system that he was selling. I think if I didn't buy it, I wouldn't have slept at all that night. So now, I sleep better knowing that we have a great fire alarm system. Google it: DeTech.
The Elmo show really sucked for me. It was fabulous for the first five minutes for Briella and then I was chasing her up and down the stairs at the "E" Center. I just felt that she was not safe just roaming in the dark so I followed her all over the place. We stayed for 3/4ths of the show and then I had to leave. I think it was when she decided sliding down the cement stairs head first that I gave up and we left. The tickets were free, parking was $6, and I'm not telling you how much the fire-alarm system was.

3 comments:

That is a Trevor cheeser if I've ever seen one. I don't know if he still smiles like that now, but i definetly remember him doing it when we were kids. So funny.

January 22, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

Wow- your kids weren't kidding when they said Briella loves Elmo! Good for you for taking her to something she'd enjoy!

We had a free dinner at a fancy restaurant in Logan once that talked people into buying fire alarm stuff. It was definitely a good talk, and a good system- but I can't remember what the brand is. NOT what you said you bought. But it was going to cost like $20,000 to get some alarms. Ridiculous. So we checked out some of that brand on e-bay which was a little better, but then forgot about it. I'd be curious to compare it to the brand you got. Guess I'll have to remember the name first!

January 22, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

k-that's just funny.

February 3, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home