My sister, Angie, made these cute hats for my girls. She is so talented that I didn't even know. She's been making all these fun things lately that I never knew that she could do or even have the passion. I really admire Angie and all she does.
My sister, Holly is amazing too. She can do anything that I can't do. So if I have a question or need her to help me with something, I can call her. She seriously has a green thumb and loves gardening, something that I'm retarded at. I admire her passion and her brain.
Terra is very talented too. She is very kind hearted and cares about people and wants to help where she can. She's been making things lately too that I have no idea in the world how to come up with some of the things she does.
I'm so grateful that I have two girls that are sisters. It's so fun to see them growing and how much they love each other. Yay for sisters!
Wallace said...
Aaah, you are so sweet! I love you.
April 10, 2010 at 8:25 PM
Tricks are for Kidds said...
You DO have very talented sisters and I have very talented cousins! Isn't it just amazing the talents and gifts that we can share with others? I love LIFE!
April 16, 2010 at 9:46 AM
Siouxzbelle said...
I totally agree about sisters and daughters and talents and love and cousins! Isn't it great to be a family! I love you..
Love
momma
April 20, 2010 at 10:24 PM