Halloween 2011

Halloween snuck up on me.

I wasn't prepared.

So Trevor helped me out.

My Halloween dream someday will come true with all unique, homemade outfits, creative and spooky dinner party, decorations to make you all jealous, and happy children going to bed.

Halloween was great and I'm grateful for a wonderful husband for his help and love for his children.

The day started off with a visit to Kayla's school to watch her in her Halloween Parade

My camera wasn't working so I was the mom running around all the corners trying to get a working picture.
After running home and getting myself and Briella ready for Halloween, we went back to the school for Alex's parade. Here the girls are waiting for it to start.
Here is Alex. He wasn't paying attention and I had to yell at him to look at me. Boys!
Here the kids are Trick-or-Treating at Trevor's work
Next we took the kids to Trevor's work for Trick-or-Treating around the office
Briella was an angel
Kayla is Bat Girl (love her pose here)

I even dressed up for the occasion - Warrior Princess!

The family, minus Trevor (taking the picture, and he didn't dress up)

Darth Vader (his costume was like 8 sizes too big for him but it was the last one at Walmart!)


My kids got a TON of candy. I invited them to eat it all that night (impossible) or pick five pieces and save the rest for later. They picked the later. I bet we got more than 15 lbs of candy between the 3 of them. 

2 comments:

CUTE kids! And you look like one hot mama in that costume! Hope ya'all had fun, and no worries Mindy- we already think you're super mom without everything going the way you would have liked anyway!

November 1, 2011 at 10:35 PM  

So Cute. Glad you had a fun and safe Halloween :) Sexy Lady!!

November 2, 2011 at 5:57 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home