Request for time off



I'd like to put in my request for time off from my job. Just a couple days and nights is all that is needed. I'd like to be able to take time to read a book, relax, have someone else make me food, and get a full nights sleep. I'd also like to take a shower alone or without anyone yelling at me from the locked door. I'd like to use the bathroom by myself without the help of two children. I'd like to be able to keep a room clean for longer than five minutes. I'd like to know what not smelling poopy diapers everyday is like. I'd like to keep Alex from hurting Kayla on a daily basis. I'd like to complete one project, just one project within a week or less. I realize my pay will stay the same - zilch and the benefits will only increase. But just a couple of days . . .oh, and can my Trevor come with me?

3 comments:

Mindy, are you having a hard day? :)

April 23, 2007 at 3:17 PM  

Did Alex get into something? I dare you to ask Austin to babysit for the weekend. I bet he'd say yes...

April 24, 2007 at 8:36 AM  

Wow! You are an awesome writer. I always knew that you were talented in that way! Way to go! These are so adorable! We both laughed at the pictures of the TP and Alex with (Black magic marker?)

May 6, 2007 at 5:41 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home