I love Fridays! I don't know why, since I'm not in school and I'm not "officially" working. But it means that Trevor is home and we can relax . . . a little. Today, I decided not to do my daily routine and skipped working out. Instead, after getting up at 6:30, eating breakfast, I took a shower! I usually take a shower around 10 or 11, after I work out and take care of children . . . and then sometimes it's not until 2 in the afternoon. But, I felt almost normal. We went grocery shopping at Walmart and got a few things that we needed. Kayla usually likes shopping but around 9:30/10:00, she is ready for a nap. I had brought some cookies, a dear friend brought yesterday, and those seemed to get Kayla through the majority of shopping. After shopping, we came home, had a snack and put Kayla down for a nap. Then, Alex and I cut up boxes in the basement with our new blade we purchased at Walmart. Alex just ran around, worked on his puzzle and used his book, that looks like a hammer to help me "build" the basement. It will be so nice once it's completed but I've got to get everything put away in the attic, and then I've got to make some more cash.
I love to cook. I can't believe that I am saying that but I do - when I have a plan. I'm making a meal for a sister in the ward tonight and my in-laws are coming over as well. Dinner won't be a problem since I've already started, and am planning how long everything will take. I need to post recipes or something on my blog so you all can try them out ;)
Quote from Alex: "I'm going to go to papa's someday!"
Kate said...
Oh my heck!! I'm a dear friend! We had fun at your house.
April 20, 2007 at 8:54 PM
Wallace said...
Hey, I think the recipe thing is a great idea, and the quotes from Alex...priceless. Good job on getting that picture in of your family. Your blog looks great!
April 23, 2007 at 11:59 AM