Today went pretty well. We all got up at six am, had breakfast and kissed daddy off to work. Then we got ready for the day, did some housework and left at 8:30 for my doctor's appointment. I braved taking both children with me and we all survived! Alex heard the heartbeat of the baby and he said that the baby was noisy :) After, we stopped at the store and got some food for a picnic. We went home and got everything ready for our picnic/play group at Wines park. The kids played and ate lunch and had lots of fun. Kayla was worn out by 12:30 and went down for a nap until almost 5:00 p.m. Alex played while I read Eclipse. We had a good day today. If three-year old boys could act how Alex did today, I think I can survive. Otherwise, I need lots of help from someone up above :)
Wallace said...
Yay!! Another good day with Super Mom!! You're my hero. You're like the "Incredibles"
September 14, 2007 at 4:00 PM
Kate said...
Mindy, you're missing in action. Where are you? I got an e-mail from Tiffany G.
September 14, 2007 at 11:07 PM