Quick and Easy Tom Ka Gai
10 years ago
We decided to go camping this last weekened at Payson Lakes. We were planning on leaving on
Friday but the weather didn't look great and I
didn't get everything I wanted ready so we left
Saturday morning. Recommendation: don't go
camping six-months pregnant. I had a good time
but we only stayed one night. I wasn't
comfortable sleeping, etc. The weather was nice.
Not too hot and not too cold (except at night).
There were a few bugs but nothing to complain about. Below are some pictures of our little trip!
l
Kayla couldn't wait for pancakes and eggs so she ate a banana for breakfast.
Trevor taking a break from putting up the tent, getting the cooking stuff ready, building the fire, setting up the canopy - there's not much a six-month pregnant gal can do camping.Labels: camping Payson Lakes
Dave and Loralee said...
I kept waiting for you to post something...were you incognito?? How are you feeling? YIPPEE for another girl! Bravo for camping. I went when I was about 4 month along and again at 5 months...not TOO bad, but I couldn't have imagined trying it again :) But it looks like the kids had fun!
September 17, 2007 at 6:45 PM
Wallace said...
Your pictures look like fun! I think it'd be fun to go camping with you guys, you went all out, with the canopy and the table cloth. We're still learning, and didn't have either. We didn't have a lake to look at, so we read books and I took 2 naps Ü
September 19, 2007 at 2:42 PM
Anonymous said...
I love the pictures. Your kids are getting bigger and Kayla now has front teeth. You are incredibly brave going camping with two small kids and pregnant.
~Heather
September 20, 2007 at 6:05 AM
LehiPrep said...
How adorable. I too have been checking your blog site several times a week. I am so glad that more has been added. Love all of the pictures!
Love momma
September 21, 2007 at 12:41 PM