Temperature for today?

So, what is the coldest it got today? Try zero degrees. Why do you care, right? You're snuggled in your house with the temperature between 65 and 70 degrees. A nice hot shower too . . . right? Oh, I had a nice hot shower today. Actually it went really fast because I was expecting someone any minute to knock on my door. Who was I expecting? Someone to fix my furnace!! For some reason this was the second time within the last couple of weeks that it kicked off. Trevor was able to get it going the first time but he didn't have a long time this morning to work on it. He did what he could and had to go to work. So, as my children ate their cold cereal with blankets wrapped around them, I started calling people at 7:30 am. Yeah, who works that early for a heating/air conditioning company! Anyways, by about 9:30 we got heat going again in our house. It was a minor fix but we're all snuggled in our house now like ya'll are!

2 comments:

Brrrr! I'm glad you have heat now. I can't stand being cold and I can't imagine being cold and having three little ones being cold too. I guess it can be a good excuse to go visit family or friends.

January 17, 2008 at 8:32 AM  

yea, that sux, atleast you had warm water, I remember a time on the mish there wasn't any warm water, so we boiled it. we never had enough so we stood in a bowl.

January 18, 2008 at 11:17 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home