Workout goals

If you've been wondering if I've kept up my workout goals, I have. I've now run 18 miles over two weeks, plus three miles for this week. It feels so good . . . after. I'm really blessed to have something that works for me with my three young children. And yes - they come with me. I go to my sister's house and all our kids run around and play or fight with each other as we work out. I started this when I was pregnant with Kayla and have kept it up since. Sometimes I go through walking times and then other times, I run. We also throw on a workout video after the treadmill sometimes as well. Slowly I'll work up to running 3 miles in 30 minutes.

6 comments:

I've got 12 miles in and I am pooped! Today is my rest day, and then I get to go full throttle on Thurs. I really hope that I see results, cause this is hard, way hard.

March 19, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

Way to go Angie! Make sure you drink a TON of water also. Holly ran 3 mi today too so here we come. Maybe when you come to visit we can run a 5k or something all together! We've got to get Terra running again too!

March 19, 2008 at 12:23 PM  

Not only did I run the three miles like Mindy said, I ran them faster than her. I always do better with a little competition! Seriously, Mindy ROCKS!!

March 19, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

Wow, you guys are doing awesome...I need to get the speed thing down, I get so tired, I almost think it's easier to run outside than inside on the treadmill. I've got to repair the hole in my tread again, that's kind of annoying.

March 20, 2008 at 9:44 AM  

mom says. Hey girls, I want to play too, only I think I will be doing good if I can get up to walking 3 miles a day. I need HELP! I stopped exercising when I went to school and am having a hard time getting back in the swing!

March 20, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

Let's plan a 5K this summer when Angie is in town. We can map it out before and do our first annual Stevens Girls 5K or sign up with a city race. It could be really fun!

March 20, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home