The operation was successful. I believe there will be continuous testing to make sure the subject is working properly for the next few years but I thought I'd share some pictures.

Here we have some of the internal organs that no longer work. I'm not sure if we'll donate these to a future subject or not. If you are in need of an organ transplant, let me know and I'll see about setting up an organ donation box for you.



Here you can see that the subject is now operating
with two heads. This is helpful because I can work off one screen and my children can be entertained off the other screen. Or a whole lot of other things that you really don't care to know.

Here is a picture of the operating table. You can see the old skeleton as it lays helpless on the table. It was replaced by a much bigger skeleton. I hope you can see the lantern (used for extra lighting during the operation) as well as the scriptures (used for inspiration). The boxes were for the new internal organs purchased online.

3 comments:

LOL! This totally looks like something that would have occurred at our house! I'm glad everything is fixed!

March 14, 2008 at 8:25 AM  

Oh! did someone say ORGAN TRANSPLANT?

March 15, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

Hi Mindy, I don't know if you remember me but I am ambers cousin julie. I was your roommate for awhile with amber. I found your blog through hers. I am so glad to see you are doing great. My husband is going to school to design video games and he graduates in december. Maybe we could get our husbands to talk. Your kids are just darling.

Julie

March 17, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home