Catch Up!

Yesterday we went golfing for my birthday which isn't until Wednesday but I had to get a little playing time in before the big day. Here I am at the East Bay golf course - check it out!
Here's Trevor, he's better at driving than I am.



We went camping at Timpanogas campground. Briella had a great time!

Alex and Kayla found this rock at the campground that they loved playing on. It was a little too high for me and I worried the whole time but no one fell off.

Here is a bad shot of our campground. We had a cool netted canopy over our food table (I hate bugs flying around my food). And you can see our tent in the background. We had a fun time. Trevor even practiced some Smoky Bear techniques. What he found that works well is to throw the enflamed camping stove in to the bushes. Then we made dinner.

Briella's first foods - yams! June 26, 2008.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home