We've got Babies!!







Okay, I'm so totally excited for Heather and Doug (sister and brother in laws). Heather just had twins last night: Preston and Alexa. I can't remember the exact birth weights but Preston was just under 4 lbs and Alexa was around 3 lbs. They are about four weeks early, I think, but so far they are doing just fine. I think the babies have to stay in the hospital until they are at least 5 lbs. These two little babies are such blessings to Heather and Doug and our entire family.

4 comments:

you can totally see the thompson side in the babies. How cute!

July 17, 2008 at 7:26 AM  

Oh, how exciting! They are going to be totally spoilt in the family but that's okay.

July 17, 2008 at 3:29 PM  

is this the surprise? is this mya's family? or a different sibling?

July 17, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

Oh that is so exciting. Congrats to Heather and Doug.

July 19, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home