When do you want to come to our house and cook for us? We'll buy everything and you can do the cooking since you love to do it so much. I looks like you are pretty good too. Hope it's ok I stalk your blog now that I found out about you and your sisters having one. I think it will be lots of fun learning more about you guys. I have been told that I look like you a little. (sorry that probably makes you feel sad...) Just from the things I have read it sounds like we have a lot in common too. (Not the cooking part though)
Trevor and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple, June 2000. We both graduated from UVSC and BYU. Trevor works in 3D Animation. He loves working for Electronic Arts. I love my job as a stay-at-home mom. We have three children: Alex, Kayla, and Briella and all are quite the challenge but most of all the crowning jewels in our family. We hope you stop by frequently to see how we're doing. Our blog is mostly a journal to document those little things that happen that we'd like to not forget.
Holly said...
I can't wait until you make me dinner!! Looks so yummy.
September 12, 2008 at 1:18 PM
Ed & Ivete said...
It looks yummy? Do you need some food tasters to try it and rate it for you? Your dad and I are experts!!!
September 12, 2008 at 1:24 PM
Jen said...
When do you want to come to our house and cook for us? We'll buy everything and you can do the cooking since you love to do it so much. I looks like you are pretty good too. Hope it's ok I stalk your blog now that I found out about you and your sisters having one. I think it will be lots of fun learning more about you guys. I have been told that I look like you a little. (sorry that probably makes you feel sad...) Just from the things I have read it sounds like we have a lot in common too. (Not the cooking part though)
September 21, 2008 at 1:54 PM