Canning!

I dreaded canning when I was young. I think because it was such a huge ordeal and all the aches and pains after I had to endure, not only from myself but from everyone canning. Funny thing happened but I really enjoy canning now. I think it's because I do it with my sister, Holly, and we never overwhelm ourselves. Plus we get to add to our food storage supply. We love it so much that we are praying for opportunities to bottle fruits and vegetables this year. So if you know of any opportunities, please let us know!

Here are some of the fruits of our labors. We bottled tomatoes last week and we did some yesterday!

1 comments:

I also enjoy canning...but I still do it with my mom. I've never done it on my own.

September 10, 2008 at 5:48 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home