So I've been tagged. Trevor, I have to do this because it's the tagging rules :)
What's your husband's name? Trevor Stephen Thompson
How long have you guys been married? 8.5 years
How long did you date? Hmm. We dated from Nov 1998 and married June 2000. We had a couple break ups. Some were a couple days and the longest was a few weeks.
How old is he? 30
Who eats more sweets? Trevor by far - he loves chocolate, and peanut butter and put them together and he's happy.
Who said "I love you" first? I think it was mutual. I really don't remember it as a defining point in our relationship.
Who is taller? Trevor. I'm about 5'6" and he's 6'2"
Who is the better singer? I think we are the same. I also think we'd do a great duet together but I don't think Trevor would sing a duet in front of people with me. I'll have to ask him.
Who is smarter? I think Trevor is smarter but he would say I was.
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who pays the bills? Trevor.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at it, me.
Who mows the lawn? Trevor.
Who cooks dinner? I do.
Who drives? If we are together, it's him 100 percent unless he's in severe pain and we are going to the hospital, then I will drive.
Who is the first to say they are wrong? I think we're equal on this one.
Who kissed who first? Oh goodness. This is a crazy story and I'm not going to tell the whole thing to you because you wouldn't understand. Anyways, I think we had a bet or something about who would kiss who first. Somehow we were in a liplock but no one was kissing because we were both so stubborn to not give in. But he gave in and I'm so glad he did. It was the best!
Who asked out who first? Trevor did.
Who wears the pants? Trevor makes the decisions but not without my counsel.
I tag Terra, Holly, and Angie.
Amber Williams said...
Cute! Thanks for playing! I don't remember your first kiss story. Sounds funny!
October 3, 2008 at 3:40 PM