So many of you know that I LOVE to cook! Wearing an apron is always very important but the ones that I have, should be burned. I've been wanting to make (gasp!) one and check it out - I did! Maybe I'll get inspired and make you one too :)
Okay, I'm totally interested if I can look that cute in an apron then I want to make one too. My MIL gave me a Levi apron for my last birthday and it has become almost a second skin. My hubby also got one for his birthday and I love it when he'll join me in the kitchen with or without his apron. Did you have a pattern or just make it up as you went?
Trevor and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple, June 2000. We both graduated from UVSC and BYU. Trevor works in 3D Animation. He loves working for Electronic Arts. I love my job as a stay-at-home mom. We have three children: Alex, Kayla, and Briella and all are quite the challenge but most of all the crowning jewels in our family. We hope you stop by frequently to see how we're doing. Our blog is mostly a journal to document those little things that happen that we'd like to not forget.
Kate said...
So cute Mindy!
December 7, 2008 at 7:37 PM
Snarr mama said...
Love it! Good job :)
December 7, 2008 at 7:57 PM
Heather said...
Okay, I'm totally interested if I can look that cute in an apron then I want to make one too. My MIL gave me a Levi apron for my last birthday and it has become almost a second skin. My hubby also got one for his birthday and I love it when he'll join me in the kitchen with or without his apron. Did you have a pattern or just make it up as you went?
December 9, 2008 at 12:14 PM
Mindy said...
I bought the pattern. I'm really retarded at sewing so I was way excited to do this.
December 9, 2008 at 1:07 PM
Terra S said...
Mindy, I love it. So cute!
December 9, 2008 at 1:15 PM