It's not to late!

I found out I was a bad mom when Alex got home from school on March 17th and the Leprechaun had not visited our house. I tried my best to act nonchalant about it. But when I opened the kettle with spaghetti in it, we got a surprise!

Yep - Lucky, the Leprechaun must have snuck into our house and colored our spaghetti green!



The kids all ate it so no one starved that night. When I was closing down the day and after the kids were tucked in their beds, I was greeted with this at the foot of Alex's bed:
This is a Leprechaun trap that Alex made from a Yard Stick (I guess he will walk on the yardstick) and Legos. Apparently he is supposed to climb up the Lego ladder and will be trapped there.

The sign says "Dear, Lucky. Climb up this ladder now or give me some gold. Stay in here!" Alex kept this trap up from about three weeks. No Leprechaun was every caught.

2 comments:

That's too bad. Tell him he needs to go to Ireland to catch him a leprechaun.

May 18, 2011 at 9:04 PM  

Kayla doesn't look too happy about the green pasta.

May 18, 2011 at 9:06 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home