My life has changed. Miss Kayla has started school. I thought life would get easier. No, it has gotten harder.
Kayla loves school. She rode the bus on the first day. She's made several friends and tells me that there are boys on the bus and in her class that bug her.
These pictures are of Kayla on her first day. I love the pictures are she's walking to her class with her teacher. It's like she's in a parade and waving to me the entire time.
This is Alex's first day of school. I hope you can tell he's really excited.
The Larchars said...
Harder??? I'm sorry!!! She is growing up so fast! By the way- LOVE LOVE LOVE the family pic with the white tops! Gorgeous!
October 3, 2011 at 2:17 PM
Heather said...
How adorable.
October 4, 2011 at 7:45 AM
Wallace said...
She looks so chic! She's growing up, she doesn't look like the little princess that I love to tease...what a lady!!
October 12, 2011 at 2:10 PM