Two weeks and counting

Yes - I still have not had the baby. But I usually deliver a day before the due date, which would mean, I'll have this baby December 30th. I'm trying to refrain from cloroxing everything, and cleaning and making everything perfect. Yes, I have those thoughts but my body laughs at my brain, so usually my body wins over and I take a nap instead. I'm still walking on a treadmill everyday and taking care of my other children. Plus, we do have clean underwear and I am cooking meals as well, so I'm doing pretty good.
I feel humongous though, especially when I try to bend down to pick something up, or sit on the floor and then have to take five minutes to get up. Oh, and watering a Christmas tree - yeah, that's quite fun as well. I know that I'm not like a huge monster preggo mom, but I sure feel like I can't do much. You can see me washing dishes as I'm faced to the left or right. Maybe if I was a little taller, I could just plop my belly over the counter, then I'd have an easier time washing dishes :) I find it quite strange to have have my belly touching my lap while sitting and my legs hitting my stomach as I climb up stairs. Although, I do get some space from Kayla and Alex when they try and sit on my lap. They want to snuggle but end up putting their head on my belly because they can't reach my neck.
I do find myself excited for all the holiday treats. We had some neighbors bring some treats over on Sunday and I did feel partially guilty, but I practically ate all of the treats by myself. I'm looking forward to eating until my heart is content over the next couple of weeks. The baby needs the extra calories so I'm trying to help her out. And whatever she is craving, she gets.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home